by GameRoom Magazine
Our book was reviewed in the July, 2001 issue of GameRoom
it out! Click Here
A Complete Owner's
Now Available as a PDF eBook!
New Low Price! Only $20!
Finally, Game Plan pinball owners can enjoy a
comprehensive manual they deserve. This book includes everything
from the original repair manuals plus more comprehensive repair
and maintenance information for your Game Plan pinball machine.
Every parts diagram has been digitized and touched up at 600
DPI for the best quality! The entire book has 268 pages!
Don't buy bad photo copies of Game Plan repair
manuals ever again. Not only are they hard to read, but they
don't contain the added information contained in our Owner's
Manual. It's better than the originals!
"Game Plan Pinball
Machines, A Complete Owner's Manual" includes::
- How to repair and troubleshoot Game Plan pinball machines.
Including module replacement procedures, and MPU, MSU, PSU,
BDU, DDU, and SDU diagnostic and repair procedures.
- General descriptions of what each circuit board is and what
- Common DIP switch settings for MPU boards.
- Parts catalogs for all circuit boards and common machine parts
listing all components and ICs. Click
Here for Sample
- A listing of where to get your Game Plan boards repaired (if
you can't or don't want to do it yourself).
- A listing of where to buy ICs, rubber parts, and connectors.
- Learn how to use the accounting functions of the machines.
- Covers routine maintenance of your machine.
- Schematics of all common Game Plan pinball machine circuit
boards that include BDU-1, BDU-2, DDU-1, LDU-1, LDU-2, MPU-1, MPU-2, MSU-1, MSU-3, PSU-1, SDU-1, SSU-1, SSU-2, SSU-3, VCU-1.
Click Here for Sample
- A complete listing of all Game Plan pinball machines with
dates, production numbers, and notes.
Also included is the specific supplements for most machines. Each Game Plan pinball
machine (see listing below) has it's own supplement including:
- Rules of play
- Playfield Schematics
- Playfield Parts Listing and Diagram
- Switch # Identification
- Solenoid # Identification
- Game Specific MPU Dip Switch Settings (if
available for your machine)
Supplements included are for the following machines: #110 Cocktail, #120 Cocktail, #130 Sharp Shooter, #140 Vegas, #150 Super Nova, #180 Coney Island!, #210 Lizard (schematic only), #260 Attila the Hun, #730 Sharp Shooter II, #770 Agents 777, #800 Cyclopes, #850 Andromeda
The eBook is entirely indexed with Acrobat Bookmarks.
Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF eBook. If it is not already installed on your computer, you can download it at Adobe's website.
We accept Visa and Mastercard via PayPal and distributed by SoftSeller.
After you pay with Paypal you will be automatically directed to a download page. The download is about 30mb.
Plan Pinball Machine Owner's Manual
with all available Supplements.
and Return Policies
As this product is offered as a PDF eBook, there are no returns. Sorry.