Roms
Contact Us
Manuals & Schematics

Also Check Out
PinballShark.com
ATVFlorida.com
© 2014

Welcome to GamePlanPinball.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2020, 07:25:19 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  GamePlanPinball.com Forums
|-+  Classifieds
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Andromeda plus 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Andromeda plus 1  (Read 5173 times)
jaxstand

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »

Im looking to sell my Andromeda pinball game and my lariat pinball. They were given to me so I am not sure how much they are worth. I was hoping someone could help me out. I do not have pictures right now but I can get some. Both work and are in good condition. The Lariat came from sylvan beach NY from what I was told. It has character ( peoples names carved into it) and has shorter legs then what it came with. I hope someone can help me out and thank you Smiley My email is jackiembassett@gmail.com
Spooky Rides

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 01:29:22 AM »

Lariat is a two-player Gottlieb EM that, in the stated condition, would probably only fetch between $100-$200 max. Andromeda is a rare game and I have seen them around $450 and on the high end for $800. Condition is everything though and you didnt say if the Back Glass is flaking, does the play field have wear, what kind of shape is the cabinet and head in etc. etc. Hope this helps~Spooks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length