Roms
Contact Us
Manuals & Schematics

Also Check Out
PinballShark.com
ATVFlorida.com
© 2014

Welcome to GamePlanPinball.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2017, 09:19:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  GamePlanPinball.com Forums
|-+  General
| |-+  Open Discussion
| | |-+  Sharpshooter repo target decals
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sharpshooter repo target decals  (Read 3538 times)
Spooky Rides

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2010, 10:43:36 PM »

If ANYONE here can send me a decent vector scan or High-Res scans of the Sharpshooter Target decals, I have a friend who works in a print shop with three designers that is willing to repo them for me for free! Please, as these are needed BADLY! again, a vector scan or high-res scan would work well! Please help! Send the scan or artowrk to:  malonebret7 at yahoo.com  Thanks!
Spooky Rides

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 04:59:58 PM »

OK, I got these made by a friend in a professional print shop with the artwork re-done by a pro artist. They are spot on, made on peel and stick, only thing you would need to do is to cut them apart. I have a few extra sets and only thing I ask is that you both Own a Sharp Shooter and send a dollar donation just so I can mail them to you in a padded envelope, so they dont get ruined! Now, if you also can tell me where to get a replacement Cap for my power suplly as well, that might get you an extra sticker too! LOL! Anywho..... send me a PM if you need these, god knows I have looked for years!~Spooks http://www.pinballcountry.com
Pinball Shark
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 10:57:03 AM »

Sounds cool. I'd like to get a Sharp Shooter some day. I do have a backglass hanging on my wall though.

Do you have any pics of the stickers?

Spooky Rides

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 09:44:58 AM »

I will post some pics once I get my Sharp Shooter back together. Have to finish rebuilding the Power Supply and install a new drop target, then I should be good to go! grin
earlman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 10:46:59 AM »

Why did I not see this post... seven years ago. I'd love to buy 70.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length