Roms
Contact Us
Manuals & Schematics

Also Check Out
PinballShark.com
ATVFlorida.com
© 2014

Welcome to GamePlanPinball.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 06:00:47 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  GamePlanPinball.com Forums
|-+  General
| |-+  Open Discussion
| | |-+  How many Game Plan owners are out there?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: How many Game Plan owners are out there?  (Read 23434 times)
HarryHoudini

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 04:48:44 AM »

just got my first
Atilla the Hun

would love a Capt Hook
Peale

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 09:34:56 AM »

I have a Foxy Lady - but it's technically not mine.  The guy that owns it found it in a storage container where it had been stored for 20 years by an op.  It had another cocktail on top of it (video) which cracked the glass.  And of course the MPU has massive battery damage.  I've tried repairing it, but many of the traces are just /gone/.  It's the worst battery damage I've ever seen.

When it's alive again, it's going to be donated to the American Classic Arcade Museum in Laconia, NH.
Spooky Rides

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 10:10:13 PM »

Still out there, and still Loving my Sharp Shooter too. If noone is up with the Drama at RGP, theres a new Moerated Forum with great Industry Interviews at: www.pinballcountry.com  I wish guys here would post more too, but Oh well.
Pinball Shark
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »

Anybody else?

thatdirtball

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2010, 02:19:54 AM »

I got a broken foxylady and a working Vegas. I am looking for foxylady parts..
PapaJohn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 11:44:20 PM »

Last month I picked up an Old Coney Island in good condition.  I will over the next few months turn it into a game in great condition.  Beautiful looking machine and actually the mechanical parts--brackets, etc. are as well designed if not better designed than B/W parts.  I will keep this machine.   John
ohiomathtchr

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 10:25:34 PM »

My first machine is a Global Warfare.  I'm trying to get it to a fully functional state.  Right now, it's around 85%-90%.  There are a few targets which don't want to work.  One day I'll get around to fixing it or getting someone out here to finish the job...
Pinball Shark
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 07:39:23 AM »

They only made 10 of those. How did you end up finding that one?

ohiomathtchr

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 08:04:02 PM »

They only made 10 of those. How did you end up finding that one?
Dumb luck.  I posted a Facebook update in April that I got screwed out of two pinball machines at a garage sale because the person screwed up their phone number and didn't post start times on their Craigslist entry.  A family friend of at least 25 years responded that she had a pinball machine she wanted to get rid of, as her and her husband want to move to Florida in the near future.  She offered the machine to her kids, each of whom didn't want it.  I told her I'd take it off of her hands.  She wanted just $50 for it.  I gave her $70, as her 74-year-old husband did entirely too much work for a person his age, that is, more than letting my cousin and I, both under half his age, take care of the dirty work.  The best I can tell, I'm the third owner of the machine.  The aforementioned couple bought it at an auction in 1982/3 for a bit more than what I paid.  I have the original schematics, manual (actually a Pinball Lizard manual with handwritten notes and modifications), and parts catalog as well.
pinballj

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 11:16:53 AM »

Hey ohiomathtchr,

My name is Jeremy Fleitz, another guy with a global warfare. I was wondering what your bumper caps are. On mine, they are white with black trim. I was thinking they may have had a sticker made up for this game, but maybe not. I know my bossy playfield has stickers for the bumper caps (the NY rangers logo), so that's why I thought maybe there were some made.

ohiomathtchr

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 08:22:24 PM »

My bumpers look just like the ones in the photo on the Global Warfare machine page--the top 2 bumpers are white and blue with the 1000 when lit, the bottom left bumper is white and black.
v8torino

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 12:03:48 AM »

Just bought a Star Trip-Cocktail Pin,here in Colorado,love the looks of it,need some parts-Who has some to sell?
          Thx.-Kirk in Colorado
Ricjas

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 04:46:52 AM »

I just found this forum.  I have 4 GP games:

Andromeda
Old Coney Island
Sharp Shooter II
Attila

I was lucky enough to have my Andromeda autographed by Paul Far is a few years ago.
Pablo~

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »

i`m from Argentina, recently buy a Super Nova wich no work.
Was an insane business, i`m buyed from far away only with celular photos, but only pay for it 300.

The lucky:  the battery was removed time ago.

So, i think i`m capable of repair... and do a fully restoration/reconstruction of the cabinet, the wood fall in chips mostly.

(sorry my english)

lamule14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 07:42:36 PM »

I am an electronic technician and when I was studying  for this work, in the classroom, we had a Super Nova pinball machine in non-working condition, they have give it to me on my second year of this course.
I will put pics on my website as soon as possible (probably this evening or this night)
Thank you to take a look to anybody wants to look.

Website: www.tecbrochuelectro.com (in French, for the moment)

and my general forum at:

http://forum.tecbrochuelectro.com/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=784f43f763c0afddf7f23489b4a4e1ba

Edit: Added c at the end of "electroni".
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:23:36 AM by lamule14 » Logged

You could go see my RPG Project's forum here:
http://www.forum.tecbrochuelectro.com
an English section is available.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length