Roms
Contact Us
Manuals & Schematics

Also Check Out
PinballShark.com
ATVFlorida.com
© 2014

Welcome to GamePlanPinball.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2020, 07:20:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  GamePlanPinball.com Forums
|-+  Classifieds
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Coney Island backglass
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Coney Island backglass  (Read 19754 times)
tad3790

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2008, 08:40:03 AM »

Hi Folks,
I have produced a few Coney Island backglass repros.. The processes we used is a digital, and screen print. The color is reproduced digitally on a flat bed printer, and then the white and blockout via traditional u.v. screen print. These are not cheap repros. ... they look quite authentic, however a few changes that are very small were intentionally made to make a repro hard to pass as authentic for the "crazy" collectors:-)...but you have to pull the glass out and view from behind to see. Please post here if you have an interst. We can print on tempered glass, or lexan. However, as a fellow pin head pointed out to me, fed ex does not guarrantee against glass breakage. Beleive me the lexan looks just as good. I also have pics to email upon request. I don't think pics can be posted here....if you can I guess Im not GEN X enough to figure out. undecided
djt1966

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »

hi, I just picked up a coney island, not sure if I will get it going, boards being looked at...what will it cost to buy a back glass in either form that you have...thanks Dan   hmsbear@elknet.net
vinito

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 05:37:18 PM »

Tad.
I don't have a Coney Island, but email me some pictures and I'll put them up if you want. Ya gotta show your stuff man! Wink
Sounds like they look great.

vinito64@yahoo.com
tad3790

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 09:44:34 AM »

Hi I am charging $99.00 each for the CI backglasses if printed on Plex. $135.00 each on glass. Vinito, I just sent you an email to post. I will eventually also produce the Duck shoot plastic, as I am finding most are broke. My email is bwestfall@colorscans.com
vinito

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »

Here are the pictures Tad sent me:

Reproduction on left - original on right
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 03:09:14 PM by vinito » Logged
candyflip

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

Wow!  Nice looking glasses mate!

grin
earlman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 01:45:09 AM »

When I sold Bruce the glass, it wasn't in bad shape. He has cleaned it up and made an AWESOME repro! Well worth the money!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length